Monday 4 July 2016

Optimum nutrition

I will do a review in the proteins that I try, the one I am trying at the moment is optimum nutrition cookies and cream

I did a lot of research before hand to see how much carbs protein and fat was in the protein, read reviews on the product and decided to go and buy it

There was a few deals on this type of product which helped sway me as protein can be very expensive and sometimes not worth the money you spend

The smell: this protein smells nice you can smell the chocolate when you open the lid off the tub, some of the proteins have a weird smell which can be off putting

The mix: I normally just mix mine with water or have it in my porridge in the mornings, this protein mixed so well it didn't clump, it mixed really easily, prob the best mixing protein shake I have tried

The taste: it taste of cookies and it even leaves some chocolate chips, in the no rings it transforms my porridge and gives me that chocolate kick that I need as I have such a sweet tooth first thing in the morning, it taste nice with water and mix it with milk and you have a milkshake!

Nutritional value: 113kcal, 1.1g of fat, 1.8g of carbs 1.2 of that is sugars, 24g of protein which is one of the highest ones

Rating: 9 out of 10 and I look forward to trying the other flavours to see which one I prefer

I fully recommend this to everyone.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment