Thursday 2 June 2016

Jamie Eason live fit

I have completed Jamie Eason live fit, it was a 12 week programme split up into 3 sections, each section was broken up into 4 weeks, and the exercises changed every 2 weeks. 

Live fit is a free programme designed by Jamie Eason and is found on body building it is a website which gives free workouts, free advise, nutrition advise from top athletes in the bodybuilding world. It is great to use if you are a beginner or an expert as it give you workout videos, etc.

Jamie Eason has another workout which isn't up on bodybuilding but can be found on her page, it is called from flat to all that, I started that programme a while back to help me get back into routine after my holiday, and will be going back to follow that programme from start to finish and will write a post on it.
show me the weigh


Overview of the programme
The nutrition plan that is for the programme is a good starting point to look at, if you have been eating poorly, then I fully advise taking a look at it, and having a look at the allowed list of foods, that way you can kinda create your own plan if toy don't want to follow the plan. 

I used the allowed foods and made my own meal plan, I did try to stick to my plan as best as possible but did sway a bit but I am only human

The first stage of the programme which is muscle building: weeks 1-4
- no cardio
- 3 sets of 12, 
- exercises are simple to help build up muscle and to perfect form
- simple but effective

Second stage of the programme which is muscle endurance: weeks 4-8
- cardio is added in to help start to shed some of the body fat
- higher reps low weight
- low reps high weight mix to help keep your body functioning
- workouts are still kept simple with videos to help and also alternatives if you find something hard, or can't do due to gym
- lots of super sets which is great, but sometimes hard to do depending on your gym layout, I sometimes had to walk from 1 end of the gym to the next just to do a superset and hold both equipment which can be deemed as rude

Third stage which is the cutting stage: week 8-12
- circuits are added in which sometimes is hard because your gym layout may mean you are wandering around he gym, and having to try hold 2-3 machines at the same time which isn't really easy to do
- plyo exercises are added in which is a great alternative to weights and helps with the cardio and makes it feel like you have worked out harder
-long workout, some of the workouts can take up to 2 hours to do which isn't really something that I can do, I normally run to e gym before my shift at work so by time I have finished I would have to get straight to work which wasn't really something I wanted to do

Overall this is an excellent programme for beginners or someone that hasn't done strength exercises for a while, this programme gives you an excellent structure and each programme gets harder and progresses you, it give you chance to get stronger, build strength and also to cut body fat whilst regaining your strength

I would fully recommend is programme to any one, especially people that are just going around in circles and do not feel that they are progressing 

No comments:

Post a Comment