Friday 3 June 2016

I really didn't want to go to the gym

Today I had every intention of going to the gym, I had a healthy breakfast, a healthy pre workout, took the kids to nursery and then I carried on walking straight past the gym and straight home

The sun was shining the weather nice, and as everyone knows in England we are very lucky when we get sunshine so we need to make the most of it


So what I did was got my weights and I made up a leg workout consisting of 10x10 squats
10 x10 walking lunges
10x10 split squats
10x10 weighted hip bridges
10x5 superset 10x5 kettle bell swings and kettlebell glute squat

Safe to say I am dead, feel so much better because I exercised in the fresh air 

No excuses, even when you don't feel up to going to the gym there is always ways to exercise 


No comments:

Post a Comment