Thursday 14 May 2015

Pre and Post-natal exercise and nutrition

As of now I am dong a pre and post-natal exercise and nutrition course, so I will be qualified to give advice to pregnant women and mummies, this is an area that is still very limited in the exercise world, and I want to help people not feel bad about themselves during pregnancy and afterwards.

When pregnant with my son 4 years ago it was still very common for people to say do not exercise it is bad for you and the baby, I knew no different, so when I was pregnant with my daughter 2 years ago it was mission to research everything that I could about exercise whilst pregnant.

as you all know there is still so much information and it is all do this don't do that, then another site will contradict everything that was on one site, still people don't know about body temperature etc.

My mission in life is to help others enjoy exercise whilst pregnant, if that's what they can and choose to do, and also make people embrace their new bodies afterwards and then help them learn that it takes time to loose weight, get more toned bodies, enjoy their babies and find time even if its just 10 minutes a day to do some exercise and eat properly.

if you hve any questions do not be afraid to ask, I will also be doing more posts on this subject

No comments:

Post a Comment