Tuesday 21 February 2017

My current fitness

It's been a while since I last posted, life has got in the way, I'm currently doing my level 4 in fitness so I'll be qualified in every area when I finally finish, currently focusing on the nutrition side before moving in to the classes! Also I'm working between 16 and 35 hours a week have the two munchkins and trying to fit in going to the gym as well..

At work we're in the process of a change over from virgin active to David Lloyd, I'm hoping this is a good change and means I can get back on track to working my way to being fitness manager again and hopefully means more classes for me to get trained in.

My fitness plan was Jamie Eason live fit but yet again I get to a certain point and then struggle to do it because my gyms not really built for it so I spend my entire time running around the gym to use all the equipment so I have gone back to just doing different workouts and that works for me at this present moment.

Yesterday I did glutes and left the gym a sweating meas, it was a killer of a workout yet written down looks so simple.. today I am doing a Dana linn Bailey shoulder workout so I'm sure I won't be moving after today, I am doing some cardio not much, I need to build the muscles that I do have before I can strip them of the fat or there really isn't much point.

My goal is just to be as strong as I can possibly push myself, I do wonder if I could train my body up to bikini level on my own but I get bored and I do like to eat the foods that I like without restriction, my diet is 80/20 and that prob means Ill never be as lean as I possibly can be but I am happy with that because it's only me I'm in competition with.

Here I am not the leanest but the strongest I've ever been, can do monkey bars and loads of unassisted pull ups- winner


3 comments:

  1. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website.
    Vkool

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I search many blog about the health, medical and clinic but did not get many specific detail about the this topic but your blog have allot of information about my topic which I always searching.
    Health & Fitness

    ReplyDelete